The Cambridge Companion to English Literature, 1830-1914 by Cambridge University Press (Hardback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £72.06Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £28.49Free P&P
- Like New condition
- Sold by jnc_incorporated
- Est. delivery by 23 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £47.13Trending at £53.98
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £37.23Trending at £62.06
About this product
- DescriptionA volume of essays on Victorian themes, genres and authors, aimed at students and lecturers.
- Author BiographyJoanne Shattock is Professor of Victorian Literature at the University of Leicester.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication28/01/2010
- GenreLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCambridge Companions to Literature
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note10 b/w illus.
- Weight640 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byJoanne Shattock
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.