Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £9.34
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £14.51Trending at £17.08
- £18.89Trending at £20.40
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £18.40Trending at £20.01
About this product
- DescriptionA critical 2010 introduction to European Private Law, written by the leading scholars in the field.
- Author BiographyChristian Twigg-Flesner was appointed as Professor of Commercial Law at the University of Hull in September 2010, having previously been a Reader and Senior Lecturer there, as well as a lecturer at Hull, Sheffield and Nottingham Trent Universities. He has written widely on aspects of consumer law (particularly consumer sales and EU consumer law), as well as European Contract Law. He is a member of the Acquis Group, and an editor for the Journal of Consumer Policy. He has given advice to House of Lords Select Committee Inquiries, as well as the Law Commission, on areas of his expertise.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication20/05/2010
- GenreEU Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCambridge Companions to Law
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight610 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byProfessor Christian Twigg-Flesner
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.