Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThese essays demonstrate the contemporary vitality of existential thought, engaging critically with the main concepts and figures of existentialism.
- Author BiographySteven Crowell is Joseph and Joanna Nazro Mullen Professor of Philosophy and Chair of the Philosophy Department at Rice University. He is the author of Husserl, Heidegger, and the Space of Meaning (2001) and the editor of The Prism of the Self: Philosophical Essays in Honor of Maurice Natanson (1995) and, with Jeff Malpas, of Transcendental Heidegger (2001). He currently edits the journal Husserl Studies.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication16/02/2012
- Series TitleCambridge Companions to Philosophy
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 b/w illus.
- Weight570 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Edited bySteven Crowell
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £10.09Trending at £13.78
- £24.53Trending at £24.83
- £31.41Trending at £33.29
- £23.03Trending at £24.29
- £23.39Trending at £25.01
- £9.86Trending at £13.08
- £17.56Trending at £18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.