All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn introduction to the musical work and cultural world of Joseph Haydn.
- Author BiographyCaryl Clark is Associate Professor of Music at the University of Toronto and Visual and Performing Arts at University of Toronto at Scarborough. Her publications about Haydn's operas appear in The New Grove Dictionary of Opera, Studies in Music, Current Musicology, The Haydn Yearbook, and Early Music. She is co-editor of three special opera issues of The University of Opera Quarterly: Voices of Opera (1998); Opera and Interdisciplinarity (2003); and Opera and Interdisciplinarity II (2005).
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication24/11/2005
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Series TitleCambridge Companions to Music
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note2 b/w illus. 1 map 5 tables 38 music examples
- Weight540 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byCaryl Clark
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £5.99Trending at £6.97
- £11.32Trending at £14.94
- £9.27Trending at £12.95
- £18.33Trending at £26.01
- £13.85Trending at £22.98
- £12.58Trending at £22.92
- £4.42Trending at £6.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.