All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.15
- £11.30Trending at £12.33
- £6.49Trending at £6.94
- £9.60Trending at £13.18
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £11.32Trending at £12.44
- £6.42Trending at £6.94
About this product
- DescriptionThis edition includes a new preface, revised versions of several essays, and an exhaustive bibliography.
- Author BiographyCharles Guignon is Professor of Philosophy at the University of South Florida. He is the author of Heidegger and the Problem of Knowledge and On Being Authentic, and editor of The Good Life, The Existentialists, and Richard Rorty.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication10/07/2006
- Series TitleCambridge Companions to Philosophy
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight840 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byCharles B. Guignon
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.