All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCelebrates the richness and diversity of Cage's achievements, providing a rounded portrait of an influential composer.
- Author BiographyDavid Nicholls is Professor of Music at the University of Southampton. Author of American Experimental Music, 1890-1940 (Cambridge, 1990) and editor of The Cambridge History of American Music (Cambridge, 1998) and numerous articles on topics in American music, he has also acted as contributing editor for the reissue of Henry Cowell's New Musical Resources (CUP, 1996) and The Whole World of Music: A Henry Cowell Symposium (1997). He is also editor of the journal American Music.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2002
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Series TitleCambridge Companions to Music
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note6 b/w illus. 3 tables 37 music examples
- Weight520 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byDavid Nicholls
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £23.29
- £66.16Trending at £91.99
- £8.66Trending at £10.60
- £13.63Trending at £14.16
- £22.22Trending at £23.53
- £19.56Trending at £26.19
- £16.22Trending at £20.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.