CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £8.99Trending at £9.95
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £24.93Trending at £25.93
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
- £19.79Trending at £27.15
- £7.62Trending at £9.93
About this product
- DescriptionThis Cambridge Companion provides an accessible introduction to the main themes of Rahner's work.
- Author BiographyDeclan Marmion lectures in Systematic Theology at St Patricke's College, Maynooth and at the Milltown Institute, Dublin where he is Senior Lecturer. His publications include An Introduction to the Trinity (co-edited with Rik van Nieuwenhove, 2010), Christian Identity in a Postmodern Age: Celebrating the Legacies of Karl Rahner and Bernard Lonergan (2005), Theology in the Making: Biography, Contexts, Methods (2005) and A Spirituality of Everyday Faith: A Theological Investigation of the Notion of Spirituality in Karl Rahner (1998). Mary E. Hines is Professor of Theology and Chair of the Religious Studies Department at Emmanuel College, Boston.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication16/06/2005
- GenreChristian Theology
- Series TitleCambridge Companions to Religion
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight660 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byDeclan Marmion,Mary E. Hines
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.