All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis Companion presents key texts, authors, themes, and contexts of Latina/o literature and highlights its increasing significance in world literature.
- Author BiographyJohn Moran Gonzalez is Associate Professor of English at the University of Texas, Austin, where he is also a Faculty Affiliate of the Department of Mexican American and Latino Studies and the Department of American Studies. His publications include The Troubled Union: Expansionist Imperatives in Post-Reconstruction American Novels and Border Renaissance: The Texas Centennial and the Emergence of Mexican American Literature.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication13/06/2016
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCambridge Companions to Literature
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight420 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byJohn Moran Gonzalez
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £20.99Trending at £22.49
- £30.68Trending at £40.79
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.