CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £15.56Trending at £17.98
- £28.32Trending at £30.59
- £25.66Trending at £27.88
- £23.42Trending at £30.00
- £19.54Trending at £21.03
- £7.81Trending at £10.97
- £19.28Trending at £20.69
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume, first published in 2003, spans a millennium of thought extending from Augustine to Thomas Aquinas and into the fourteenth century.
- Author BiographyA. S. McGrade is Emeritus Professor of Philosophy at the University of Connecticut.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication07/08/2003
- GenreCultural Studies
- Series TitleCambridge Companions to Philosophy
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 b/w illus.
- Weight790 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byA. S. McGrade
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.