CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.54
- £13.11Trending at £19.98
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £19.99
- £18.33Trending at £24.00
- £7.00Trending at £8.50
- £14.76Trending at £17.25
About this product
- DescriptionThis book surveys the life, work, and posthumous reception of nineteenth-century German-Jewish composer Felix Mendelssohn.
- Author BiographyPeter Mercer-Taylor is Associate Professor of Musicology at the University of Minnesota School of Music. He is the author of The Life of Mendelssohn (Cambridge, 2000) and has published in a number of journals including The Journal of Musicology and Popular Music and Society.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication21/10/2004
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Series TitleCambridge Companions to Music
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 b/w illus. 41 music examples
- Weight730 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byPeter Mercer-Taylor
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.