All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £30.00Trending at £37.44
- £12.50Trending at £13.94
- £24.67Trending at £25.35
- £11.79Trending at £14.99
- £9.69Trending at £9.96
- £4.95Trending at £8.80
- £9.94Trending at £13.13
About this product
- DescriptionThis Companion reflects the renewed interest in Tillich's theology and reaffirms him as a major figure in today's theological landscape.
- Author BiographyRussell Re Manning is University Lecturer in Philosophy of Religion at the Faculty of Divinity, University of Cambridge and Fellow of St Edmund's College, Cambridge. He is author of Theology at the End of Culture: Paul Tillich's Theology of Culture and Art (2005).
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication12/02/2009
- GenreChristian Theology
- Series TitleCambridge Companions to Religion
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight470 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byDr. Russell Re Manning
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.