Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.39
- £24.31Trending at £34.99
- £9.41Trending at £16.98
- £9.53Trending at £14.98
- £7.60Trending at £9.98
- £18.98Trending at £29.99
- £11.55Trending at £14.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume reviews manifestations of Pentecostalism throughout the world and explores what it means to be Pentecostal through multidisciplinary perspectives.
- Author BiographyCecil M. Robeck, Jr is Professor of Church History and Ecumenics and director of the David J. DuPlessis Center for Christian Spirituality at Fuller Theological Seminary in California. He served as the editor of Pneuma: The Journal of the Society for Pentecostal Studies for nine years and is the author of The Azusa Street Mission and Revival: The Birth of the Global Pentecostal Movement (2006) and Prophecy at Carthage: Perpetua, Tertullian, and Cyprian (1992). Amos Yong is J. Rodman Williams Professor of Theology and Dean of the School of Divinity at Regent University in Virginia. He has authored or edited more than two dozen books relating to Pentecostal theology, including Pentecostalism and Prosperity: The Socioeconomics of the Global Charismatic Movement (2012) and The Spirit of Creation: Modern Science and Divine Action in the Pentecostal-Charismatic Imagination (2011).
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication11/08/2014
- GenreChristian History & Denominations
- Series TitleCambridge Companions to Religion
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight500 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byAmos Yong,Jr. Cecil M. Robeck
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.