All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £18.72Trending at £22.81
- £17.08Trending at £25.00
- £18.97Trending at £26.98
- £13.04Trending at £16.88
- £14.89Trending at £19.93
- £12.18Trending at £17.96
- £8.48Trending at £8.70
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, leading scholars in the field of Performance Studies consider diverse approaches to this vibrant discipline.
- Author BiographyTracy C. Davis is Barber Professor of Performing Arts at Northwestern University.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication13/11/2008
- GenreOther Performing Arts
- Series TitleCambridge Companions to Literature
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note4 b/w illus.
- Weight290 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byTracy C. Davis
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.