CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.42Trending at £13.02
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
- £6.50Trending at £8.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis Companion views Puritanism from new angles and reveals the surprising diversity that fermented beneath its surface.
- Author BiographyJohn Coffey is Reader in Early Modern History at the University of Leicester. His publications include John Godwin and the Puritan Revolution: Religion and Intellectual Change in Seventeenth-Century England (2006) and Politics, Religion and the British Revolutions: The Mind of Samuel Rutherford (1997, 2002). Paul C. H. Lim is Assistant Professor of Reformation History at Vanderbilt University Divinity School. He is author of In Pursuit of Purity, Unity and Liberty: Richard Baxter's Puritan Ecclesiology in its Seventeenth-Century Context (2004).
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication09/10/2008
- GenreChristian History & Denominations
- Series TitleCambridge Companions to Religion
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight700 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byJohn Coffey,Paul C. H. Lim
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.