All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume provides an authoritative and detailed introduction to the doctrinal positions, central figures, and historic contexts of Reformed theology.
- Author BiographyPaul T. Nimmo holds the Chair in Systematic Theology at the University of Aberdeen. He received a Templeton Award for Theological Promise for his book Being in Action in 2009, and is an Editor of the International Journal of Systematic Theology. He has been a Fellow of the Center for Barth Studies since 2009, and has served on the AAR Reformed Theology and History Group Steering Committee since 2012 and as Treasurer of the Society of the Study of Theology since 2013. He delivered the Kerr Lectures in Glasgow in 2008. David A. S. Fergusson is Professor of Divinity and Principal of New College at the University of Edinburgh. He has delivered the Bampton Lectures at the University of Oxford (2001), the Gifford Lectures at the University of Glasgow (2008), and the Warfield Lectures at Princeton University, New Jersey (2009). He was elected a Fellow of the Royal Society of Edinburgh in 2004, and a Fellow of the British Academy in 2013. His publications include several monographs and edited collections, including Faith and its Critics (2009) and Creation (2014).
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication25/04/2016
- GenreChristian Theology
- Series TitleCambridge Companions to Religion
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight390 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byDavid A. S. Fergusson,Paul T. Nimmo
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.34Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £8.41Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £8.89
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.