All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £16.65Trending at £21.04
- £9.22Trending at £16.98
- £9.50Trending at £10.72
- £25.51Trending at £37.24
- £14.30Trending at £16.54
- £12.56Trending at £14.87
- £8.50Trending at £10.50
About this product
- DescriptionInformative and provocative, this book introduces readers to debates in the contemporary study of religion and suggests future research possibilities.
- Author BiographyRobert A. Orsi is Professor of Religious Studies and History and G. Craddock Nagle Professor of Catholic Studies at Northwestern University. He is the author of several prize-winning books, including The Madonna of 115th Street: Faith and Community in Italian Harlem, 1880-1950, 3rd edition (2010); Thank You, Saint Jude: Women's Devotions to the Patron Saint of Hopeless Causes (1996) and Between Heaven and Earth: The Religious Worlds People Make and the Scholars Who Study Them (2005).
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/11/2011
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleCambridge Companions to Religion
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note13 b/w illus.
- Weight720 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byRobert A. Orsi
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.