Consider these sponsored items
- £40.28Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the development of Roman satire in antiquity and of its reception in later centuries.
- Author BiographyKirk Freudenburg is Professor of Latin and Chair of the Department of the Classics at the University of Illinois. His previous publications include The Walking Muse: Horace and the Theory of Satire (Princeton University Press, 1993) and Satires of Rome: Threatening Poses from Lucilius to Juvenal (Cambridge University Press, 2001).
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication12/05/2005
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCambridge Companions to Literature
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 b/w illus.
- Weight589 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byKirk Freudenburg
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £9.83Trending at £14.96
- £13.91Trending at £19.99
- £4.57Trending at £4.94
- £8.44Trending at £11.70
- £6.81Trending at £8.98
- £6.72Trending at £6.88
- £11.41Trending at £17.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.