All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £23.29
- £66.16Trending at £91.99
- £8.66Trending at £10.60
- £13.63Trending at £14.16
- £22.22Trending at £23.53
- £19.56Trending at £26.19
- £16.22Trending at £20.27
About this product
- DescriptionA 2004 collection of specially commissioned essays on one of the most influential opera composers in the repertoire.
- Author BiographyEmanuele Senici is University Lecturer in Music at the University of Oxford and is a Fellow of St Hugh's College. He has published in a number of journals and contributed to the Cambridge Companion to Verdi (2003). He is also co-editor of the Cambridge Opera Journal, 2003.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication29/04/2004
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Series TitleCambridge Companions to Music
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note10 b/w illus. 35 music examples
- Weight720 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byEmanuele Senici
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.