All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn overview of Kipling's work, his career and postcolonial views on his often controversial position on imperialism.
- Author BiographyHoward Booth is Lecturer in English Literature at the University of Manchester.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication31/08/2011
- GenreLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCambridge Companions to Literature
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note4 b/w illus.
- Weight370 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byHoward J. Booth
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.