All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
About this product
- DescriptionAccessible and comprehensive account of the sensation novel of the nineteenth century.
- Author BiographyDr Andrew Mangham is Lecturer in Victorian Literature and Culture at the University of Reading. He is the author of Violent Women and Sensation Fiction: Crime, Medicine and Victorian Popular Culture (2007).
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication17/10/2013
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCambridge Companions to Literature
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note12 b/w illus.
- Weight520 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byAndrew Mangham
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.