The Cambridge Companion to Shakespearean Comedy by Cambridge University Press (Hardback, 2001)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £96.73Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £22.72Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by phatpocket
- Est. delivery by 22 Dec
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £4.99Trending at £7.99
- £4.95Trending at £8.99
- £25.75Trending at £26.99
- £5.20Trending at £10.07
- £5.75Trending at £5.83
- £7.58Trending at £9.99
- £8.00Trending at £10.98
About this product
- DescriptionAn accessible, wide-ranging and informed introduction to Shakespeare's comedies, dark comedies and romances, first published in 2001.
- Author BiographyAlexander Leggatt is Professor of English at University College, University of Toronto. Among his books are: Citizen Comedy in the Age of Shakespeare (1973), Shakespeare's Comedy of Love (1974), Ben Jonson: his Vision and his Art (1981), English Drama: Shakespeare to the Restoration, 1590-1660 (1988), Shakespeare's Political Drama (1988), Jacobean Public Theatre (1992), English Stage Comedy 1490-1990: Five Centuries of a Genre (1998) and Introduction to English Renaissance Comedy (1999).
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication20/12/2001
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCambridge Companions to Literature
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight510 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byAlexander Leggatt
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.