The Cambridge Companion to Shakespearean Tragedy by Cambridge University Press (Hardback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £51.63Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books2aw
- Est. delivery by 30 Nov
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £21.49Free P&P
- Like New condition
- Sold by jnc_incorporated
- Est. delivery by 23 Nov
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis updated Companion has been fully revised and includes an extensively overhauled bibliography and four new chapters by leading scholars.
- Author BiographyClaire McEachern is Professor of English at the University of California, Los Angeles. She is the author of The Poetics of English Nationhood, 1590-1612 (1996), co-editor (with Debora Shuger) of Religion and Culture in the English Renaissance (1997) and editor of the Arden 3 Much Ado About Nothing, as well as several other Shakespeare plays for various series.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication08/08/2013
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCambridge Companions to Literature
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note5 b/w illus.
- Weight590 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byClaire McEachern
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £4.99Trending at £5.11
- £20.99Trending at £22.48
- £30.68Trending at £40.81
- £6.25Trending at £9.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.