All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn international team of scholars covers every aspect of one of the most famous books in the English language.
- Author BiographyEmma Smith is Professor of Shakespeare Studies at the University of Oxford. She has lectured widely in the UK and beyond on the First Folio and on Shakespeare and early modern drama. Her research interests include the methodology of writing about theatre, and developing analogies between cinema, film theory and early modern performance. Her recent publications include Macbeth: Language and Writing (2013), The Cambridge Shakespeare Guide (Cambridge, 2012) and Shakespeare's First Folio: Four Centuries of an Iconic Book (2016).
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication04/08/2016
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCambridge Companions to Literature
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight310 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byEmma Smith
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £7.43Trending at £9.13
- £6.35Trending at £6.46
- £12.21Trending at £12.50
- £6.99Trending at £8.96
- £7.49Trending at £7.83
- £7.99Trending at £8.42
- £4.99Trending at £5.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.