All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book brings together leading scholars to examine slavery in American literature from the eighteenth century to the present day.
- Author BiographyEzra Tawil is Associate Professor of English at the University of Rochester, New York. He is the author of The Making of Racial Sentiment: Slavery and the Birth of the Frontier Romance (Cambridge, 2006) and of numerous essays in such journals as Novel, Early American Literature, and Diaspora. He is currently completing a book entitled The American Style: Literary Exceptionalism and Transatlantic Culture.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication29/03/2016
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCambridge Companions to Literature
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note9 b/w illus.
- Weight410 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byEzra Tawil
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.