Consider these sponsored items
- £35.40Free postage
- £34.59Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAssessment of the apostle Paul and a fresh appreciation of his continuing significance today.
- Author BiographyJAMES D. G. DUNN is Lightfoot Professor of Divinity at the University of Durham, where his research interests cover the evolution of the historical critical method, the third quest for the historical Jesus, the relation between Christianity and Judaism in the first century, and the theology of the New Testament. Professor Dunn's recent publications have included The Partings of the Ways between Christianity and Judaism, commentaries on several New Testament books, and The Theology of Paul the Apostle. He is General Editor of Cambridge's New Testament Theology series, in which he authored The Theology of Paul's Letter to the Galatians (1993).
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication16/10/2003
- GenreChristian Theology
- Series TitleCambridge Companions to Religion
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight430 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byJames D. G. Dunn
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £100.00Trending at £106.92
- £15.98Trending at £16.64
- £10.39Trending at £10.54
- £6.99Trending at £9.60
- £8.22Trending at £9.46
- £11.10Trending at £13.78
- £11.59Trending at £14.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.