All listings for this product
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £4.95Trending at £8.99
- £25.75Trending at £26.99
- £8.00Trending at £10.98
- £6.79Trending at £8.98
- £5.45Trending at £9.98
- £5.10Trending at £9.95
- £7.80Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionAccessible introduction to the work and influence of ancient Rome's greatest writer of history.
- Author BiographyA. J. Woodman is Gildersleeve Professor of Classics at the University of Virginia. He has written widely on Roman history, especially Tacitus, and co-edited, with R. H. Martin, Annals III and IV (1996 and 1989 respectively). He is currently preparing an edition of Agricola with Christine S. Kraus.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication21/01/2010
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCambridge Companions to Literature
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight620 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byA. J. Woodman
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.