All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the life, work and literary significance of the late Poet Laureate.
- Author BiographyTerry Gifford is an ecocritic and poet, the author of Ted Hughes (Routledge, 2009), Reconnecting With John Muir: Essays in Post-Pastoral Practice (University of Georgia Press, 2006), Pastoral (Routledge, 1999) and Green Voices: Understanding Contemporary Nature Poetry (Manchester University Press, 1995; second edition CCC Press, 2011), together with six chapters in books on Ted Hughes. His seventh collection of poems is (with Christopher North) Al Otro Lado del Aguilar (Oversteps Books, 2011). Author of The Joy of Climbing (Whittles, 2004), he is also a trustee of the UK's Mountain Heritage Trust.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/06/2011
- GenreLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCambridge Companions to Literature
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight480 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byTerry Gifford
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £11.34Trending at £11.58
- £31.22Trending at £32.09
- £21.38Trending at £24.98
- £23.02Trending at £23.27
- £25.98Trending at £26.99
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £12.96Trending at £16.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.