All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £4.99Trending at £7.98
- £20.99Trending at £22.49
- £30.68Trending at £41.00
About this product
- DescriptionSpecially-commissioned essays explore key dimensions of Thomas Mann's writing and life.
- Author BiographyRitchie Robertson is Professor of German at Oxford University and Fellow and Tutor of St John's College, Oxford. He is the author of Kafka: Judaism, Politics, and Literature (1985) and Heine (1988), which have also been published in German translation, and The 'Jewish Question' in German Literature, 1749-1939 (1999). He has also published numerous translations from German, including works by Heine and Hoffmann. He is an editor of The Modern Language Review.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication29/11/2001
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCambridge Companions to Literature
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight420 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byRitchie Robertson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.