All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.56
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is an introduction to travel writing in English between 1500 and the present.
- Author BiographyPeter Hulme is Professor in Literature, University of Essex. He is the author of Colonial Encounters: Europe and the Native Caribbean, 1492-1797 (1986) and Remnants of Conquests: The Island Caribs and their Visitors, 1877-1998 (2000). Tim Youngs is Reader in English and American Studies at Nottingham Trent University. He is the author of Travelers in Africa: British Travelogues 1850-1900 (1994), and the editor of Writing and Race (1997).
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication21/11/2002
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCambridge Companions to Literature
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note14 b/w illus.
- Weight540 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byPeter Hulme,Tim Youngs
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.