Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £9.42Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £16.70Trending at £21.72
- £15.55Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £18.71Trending at £18.97
About this product
- DescriptionThrough a series of incisive and insightful essays by accomplished scholars, this Companion offers readers a new window to the world of Ulysses.
- Author BiographySean Latham is the Pauline Walter McFarlin Endowed Chair of English and Comparative Literature at the University of Tulsa, where he serves as editor of the James Joyce Quarterly, coeditor of the Journal of Modern Periodical Studies, and codirector of the Modernist Journals Project funded by the National Endowment for the Humanities. He writes and teaches in the areas of media studies, modernism, periodical studies and digital culture. He is the author or editor of several books, including Am I a Snob?: Modernism and the Novel (2003); The Art of Scandal: Modernism, Libel Law, and the Roman a Clef (2009); James Joyce: Visions and Revisions (2009); and Joyce's Modernism (2004). His articles have appeared in Modern Fiction Studies, PMLA and New Literary History.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/09/2014
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCambridge Companions to Literature
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note4 b/w illus.
- Weight560 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited bySean Latham
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.