All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume addresses the history, future and contemporary application of virtue ethics.
- Author BiographyDaniel C. Russell is Professor of Philosophy at the Center for the Philosophy of Freedom, University of Arizona, and Percy Seymour Reader in Ancient History and Philosophy at Ormond College, University of Melbourne. He is the author of Plato on Pleasure and the Good Life (2005), Practical Intelligence and the Virtues (2009) and Happiness for Humans (2012).
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication14/02/2013
- Series TitleCambridge Companions to Philosophy
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight590 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byDaniel C. Russell
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £10.09Trending at £13.78
- £24.53Trending at £24.83
- £31.41Trending at £33.29
- £23.03Trending at £24.29
- £23.39Trending at £25.01
- £9.86Trending at £13.08
- £17.56Trending at £18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.