CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.65Trending at £9.09
- £12.49Trending at £14.84
- £6.07Trending at £6.23
- £8.87Trending at £9.92
- £11.41Trending at £14.15
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionThis Companion covers the history and the material culture of Crete, Greece and the Aegean Islands from c. 3000-1100 BCE.
- Author BiographyCynthia W. Shelmerdine is Robert M. Armstrong Centennial Professor of Classics Emerita at the University of Texas, Austin. Her main research interests are in Aegean Bronze Age archaeology, and Mycenaean Greek language, history and society. She was educated at Bryn Mawr College, Cambridge University and Harvard University (Ph.D. in Classical Philology, 1977). She has worked in the field as a ceramic expert with the University of Minnesota Messenia Expedition (1970s), the Pylos Regional Archaeological Project (1990s) and currently the Iklaina Archaeological Project (from 1999). She is the author of many publications on Mycenaean culture and history and is currently working on a book about Mycenaean Greek society.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2008
- GenreAncient History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note95 b/w illus. 11 maps
- Weight900 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byCynthia W. Shelmerdine
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.