All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £28.33Trending at £31.61
- £33.06Trending at £44.78
- £19.32Trending at £27.39
- £7.51Trending at £9.38
- £25.51Trending at £37.19
- £14.30Trending at £16.54
- £19.20Trending at £29.89
About this product
- DescriptionThis book considers the great cultural and geopolitical changes in western Eurasia in the fifth century CE.
- Author BiographyMichael Maas is Professor of History and Classical Studies at Rice University, Houston. The focus of his research is late antiquity. His publications include The Cambridge Companion to the Age of Justinian (Cambridge, 2005), Exegesis and Empire in the Early Byzantine Mediterranean (by Mohr Siebeck, translated by Michael Maas, 2003) and Readings in Late Antiquity: A Sourcebook, 2nd Edition (2010).
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication29/09/2014
- GenreAncient History
- Series TitleCambridge Companions to the Ancient World
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note9 b/w illus. 8 maps 2 tables
- Weight770 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byMichael Maas
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.