Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £24.06Trending at £28.98
- £21.37Trending at £22.62
- £27.52Trending at £27.96
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £30.00
- £5.65Trending at £8.99
- £19.28Trending at £20.74
About this product
- DescriptionThis Companion volume shows the infrastructure that made the Age of Pericles possible.
- Author BiographyLoren J. Samons II is Professor of Classical Studies at Boston University where he received the Metcalf Award for excellence in teaching in 1998. He is the author of What's Wrong with Democracy? From Athenian Practice to American Worship (2004), Empire of the Owl: Athenian Imperial Finance (2000), and, with Charles W. Fornara, Athens from Cleisthenes to Pericles. He has been a Visiting Senior Associate Member of the American School of Classical Studies in Athens and has contributed to many journals, including Classical Quarterly, Historia, Arion, and Zeitschrift fur Papyrologie und Epigraphik.
- Author(s)Loren J. Samons
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication15/01/2007
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleCambridge Companions to the Ancient World
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight760 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.