Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn overview of how the legend of Arthur and his Knights evolved from the earliest documentary sources to Spamalot.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Archibald is Professor of Medieval Literature at the University of Bristol. Ad Putter is Reader in English Literature at the University of Bristol.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication10/09/2009
- GenreLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCambridge Companions to Literature
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 b/w illus. 1 map
- Weight420 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byAd Putter,Elizabeth Archibald
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £7.54Trending at £9.91
- £3.79Trending at £6.48
- £4.99Trending at £8.98
- £6.77Trending at £9.34
- £5.55Trending at £5.59
- £7.80Trending at £14.98
- £4.59Trending at £4.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.