CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £12.49Trending at £14.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £12.99Trending at £15.31
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionEssays by leading scholars explore the works of the three Bronte sisters.
- Author BiographyHeather Glen is senior lecturer in English at the University of Cambridge and Fellow of New Hall, Cambridge.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication05/12/2002
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCambridge Companions to Literature
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note10 b/w illus.
- Weight570 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byHeather Glen
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.