All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £19.32Trending at £27.57
- £7.72Trending at £8.29
- £9.50Trending at £10.77
- £13.28Trending at £14.46
- £13.94Trending at £15.07
- £13.91Trending at £19.02
- £19.20Trending at £30.16
About this product
- DescriptionThis Companion volume offers fifteen original essays on the Hellenistic world.
- Author BiographyGlenn Bugh is associate professor of ancient and Byzantine history at Virginia Polytechnical Institute and State University in Blacksburg, Virginia. A recipient of fellowships from the American School of Classical Studies in Athens and the Center for Hellenic Studies in Washington, DC, he recently served as Whitehead Visiting Professor at the American School of Classical Studies. He is the author of The Horsemen of Athens.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2006
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Series TitleCambridge Companions to the Ancient World
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight650 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byGlenn R. Bugh
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.