Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.32Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.90
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionA sophisticated introduction to and assessment of all aspects of the Roman Empire's economic life.
- Author BiographyWalter Scheidel is Dickason Professor in the Humanities and Professor of Classics and History at Stanford University, California. He is the author or editor of a dozen books on the ancient world, including The Cambridge Economic History of the Greco-Roman World (with Ian Morris and Richard Saller, 2007). His work, which has focused on ancient social and economic history, historical demography and the history of empire, has been widely recognized for its innovative quantitative and comparative modelling, cross-cultural scope and transdisciplinary breadth across the social sciences and life sciences.
- PrizesWinner of Choice Magazine Outstanding Reference/Academic Book Award 2013.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication08/11/2012
- GenreAncient History
- Series TitleCambridge Companions to the Ancient World
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note6 b/w illus. 1 map 1 table
- Weight780 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byWalter Scheidel
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.