The Cambridge Economic History of Modern Britain: Volume 2, Economic Maturity, 1860-1939: v.2: Economic Maturity, 1860-1939 by Cambridge University Press (Paperback, 2004)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £25.00+ £3.30 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by clara-242
- See details for delivery est.
- £9.52Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by revivalbooks
- Est. delivery by 28 Sep
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a readable and comprehensive account of British economic history from 1860 to 1939.
- Author BiographyRoderick Floud is Vice-Chancellor of London Metropolitan University. Paul Johnson is Professor of Economic History at the London School of Economics.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication15/01/2004
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Out-of-print date02/10/2015
- Content Note96 tables
- Weight1142 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine175 mm
- Edited byPaul Johnson,Roderick Floud
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £3.12Trending at £5.98
- £13.77Trending at £19.99
- £19.14Trending at £30.64
- £31.44Trending at £50.88
- £16.47Trending at £25.00
- £9.80Trending at £16.59
- £9.20Trending at £13.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.