CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
The Cambridge Economic History of Modern Britain: Volume 3, Structural Change and Growth, 1939-2000: v.3: Structural Change, 1939-2000 by Cambridge University Press (Paperback, 2004)
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £13.89Trending at £15.25
- £9.66Trending at £15.07
- £9.50Trending at £17.03
- £7.68Trending at £9.99
- £10.65Trending at £13.04
- £11.79Trending at £16.99
- £9.20Trending at £9.48
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a readable and comprehensive account of British economic history from 1939-2000.
- Author BiographyRoderick Floud is Vice-Chancellor of London Metropolitan University. Paul Johnson is Professor of Economic History at the London School of Economics.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication15/01/2004
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Out-of-print date25/01/2017
- Content Note5 maps 67 tables
- Weight977 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edited byPaul Johnson,Roderick Floud
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.