All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.37Trending at £4.52
- £9.51Trending at £9.98
- £2.70Trending at £3.99
- £8.69Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.32
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £6.88Trending at £7.08
About this product
- DescriptionThis nearly one-million-word volume provides an up-to-date and accessible reference resource on all major aspects of speech and language.
- Author BiographyPatrick Colm Hogan is a professor in the Department of English and the Program in Cognitive Science at the University of Connecticut. He is the author of ten books, including Cognitive Science, Literature, and the Arts: A Guide for Humanists and The Mind and its Stories: Narrative Universals and Human Emotion (Cambridge University Press, 2003).
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication18/12/2014
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note10 b/w illus. 12 colour illus.
- Weight2390 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine53 mm
- Edited byPatrick Colm Hogan
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.