All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is part of a three-level course for beginners, lower intermediate and intermediate levels, which offers a balanced coverage of all the necessary language skills. The course includes a wide variety of exercise types; and exposure to authentic English right from the start.
- Author(s)Catherine Walter,Michael Swan
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication26/04/1984
- GenreELT Course Materials
- Series TitleCambridge English Course
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Out-of-print date21/06/2002
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight759 g
- Width190 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementTeacher ed.
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.67
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
- £15.72Trending at £22.83
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.