All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA reference tool providing clear and incisive definitions and descriptions of all of Foucault's major terms and influences.
- Author BiographyLeonard Lawlor is Sparks Professor of Philosophy at Pennsylvania State University. He is the author of This Is Not Sufficient: An Essay on Animality and Human Nature in Derrida and Early Twentieth-Century Continental Philosophy, and is co-editor (with Ted Toadvine) of The Merleau-Ponty Reader. John Nale earned his Ph.D. in Philosophy from Pennsylvania State University. He is currently Refugee Coordinator at Catholic Charities in Portland, Maine.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication21/04/2014
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight1700 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine47 mm
- Edited byJohn Nale,Leonard Lawlor
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.