All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.37Trending at £4.52
- £9.52Trending at £9.98
- £2.70Trending at £3.99
- £8.69Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.32
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £6.88Trending at £7.08
About this product
- DescriptionComprehensive alphabetical guide to theatre in Africa and the Caribbean: national essays and entries on countries and performers.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication20/01/2005
- GenreOther Performing Arts
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note30 b/w illus.
- Weight490 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byErrol G. Hill,George W. Woodyard,Martin Banham
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.