All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.34Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.90
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionA cutting-edge reference source for the interdisciplinary field of computational cognitive modeling.
- Author BiographyDr. Ron Sun is Professor of Cognitive Science at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute. A well-known researcher in the field of cognitive science, Sun explores the fundamental structure of the human mind and aims for the synthesis of many interesting intellectual ideas into one coherent model of cognition. The goal is to form a generic cognitive architecture that captures a variety of cognitive processes in a unified way and thus to provide unified explanations for a wide range of cognitive data. To do so, for the past two decades, he has been advocating the use of hybrid connectionist-symbolic systems in developing cognitive models and he has been developing theories of human skill learning and human everyday reasoning as the centerpieces of the cognitive architecture.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2008
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleCambridge Handbooks in Psychology
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1470 g
- Width177 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byRon Sun
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.