Consider these sponsored items
- £28.98Was:£32.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis Handbook analyzes cutting-edge consumer psychology research through individual, interpersonal, and societal lenses and considers future directions for the field.
- Author BiographyMichael I. Norton is a Professor of Business Administration in the Marketing Unit at Harvard Business School. He is the coauthor, with Elizabeth Dunn, of Happy Money: The Science of Smarter Spending (2013). Derek D. Rucker is the Sandy and Morton Goldman Professor of Entrepreneurial Studies in Marketing at Northwestern University's Kellogg School of Management. His articles have appeared in numerous publications, including the Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, the Journal of Consumer Research, the Journal of Marketing Research, and the Journal of Consumer Psychology. Cait Lamberton is an Associate Professor and Fryrear Faculty Fellow in Marketing at the Katz Graduate School of Business at the University of Pittsburgh. Her work has been published in the Journal of Consumer Research, the Journal of Consumer Psychology, the Journal of Marketing Research, the Journal of Marketing, and the Journal of Public Policy and Marketing.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication16/03/2017
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleCambridge Handbooks in Psychology
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note9 b/w illus. 7 tables
- Weight1330 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Edited byCait Lamberton,Derek D. Rucker,Michael I. Norton
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £39.99Trending at £47.22
- £23.39Trending at £25.01
- £32.42Trending at £34.99
- £7.59Trending at £10.00
- £8.99Trending at £13.00
- £7.36Trending at £10.00
- £9.15Trending at £12.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.