All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.46
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £21.79Trending at £22.07
- £28.00Trending at £30.27
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first Handbook to deal with language policy as a whole and is a complete 'state-of-the-field' survey.
- Author BiographyBernard Spolsky is Professor Emeritus in the English Department at Bar-Ilan University, Israel. His recent publications include Language Policy (Cambridge University Press, 2003) and Language Management (Cambridge University Press, 2009).
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication29/02/2012
- Series TitleCambridge Handbooks in Language and Linguistics
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note8 b/w illus. 24 tables
- Weight1610 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Edited byBernard Spolsky
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.