The Cambridge Handbook of Linguistic Anthropology by Cambridge University Press (Hardback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £68.99Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by jnc_incorporated
- Est. delivery by 23 Oct
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £39.99+ £6.00 P&P
- Like New condition
- Sold by wigmores
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn essential reference guide, this state-of-the-field survey covers a wide range of topics, approaches and theories in linguistic anthropology.
- Author BiographyN. J. Enfield is a Senior Staff Scientist at the Max Planck Institute for Psycholinguistics and Professor at Radboud University Nijmegen and the University of Sydney. Paul Kockelman is a Professor in the Department of Anthropology at the University of Texas, Austin. Jack Sidnell is Associate Professor in the Department of Anthropology and Department of Linguistics at the University of Toronto.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication11/09/2014
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleCambridge Handbooks in Language and Linguistics
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note45 b/w illus. 12 tables
- Weight1790 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Edited byJack Sidnell,N. J. Enfield,Paul Kockelman
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.50
- £18.69Trending at £23.69
- £9.95Trending at £10.14
- £56.83Trending at £57.83
- £10.30Trending at £15.09
- £11.61Trending at £14.99
- £7.58Trending at £11.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.