Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.33Trending at £9.07
- £6.59Trending at £6.88
- £9.60Trending at £13.10
- £12.17Trending at £13.25
- £6.52Trending at £6.88
- £9.91Trending at £13.10
- £3.49Trending at £6.78
About this product
- DescriptionThis Handbook is a comprehensive and accessible overview of how bilinguals alternate between their languages when they speak.
- Author BiographyBarbara E. Bullock is Professor of Linguistics and French in the Department of French and Francophone Studies at Pennsylvania State University. Almeida Jacqueline Toribio is Professor of Linguistics and Spanish Linguistics in the Department of Spanish, Italian, and Portuguese at Pennsylvania State University.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication05/03/2009
- Series TitleCambridge Handbooks in Language and Linguistics
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note9 b/w illus.
- Weight1010 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byAlmeida Jacqueline Toribio,Barbara E. Bullock
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.