All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.11
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £20.74Trending at £21.11
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £48.89Trending at £56.05
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
About this product
- DescriptionThis handbook on human psychology, first published in 2007, integrates contributions of sociocultural specialists from 15 countries worldwide.
- Author BiographyJaan Valsiner is a cultural psychologist with a consistently developmental axiomatic base that is brought to analyses of any psychological or social phenomena. He is the founding editor (1995) of the Sage journal Culture & Psychology. He is currently professor of psychology in the Department of Psychology at Clark University. He has published many books, the most recent of which are The Guided Mind (1998); Culture and Human Development (2000); and Comparative Study of Human Cultural Development (2001). He edited (with Kevin Connolly) the Handbook of Developmental Psychology (2003). He established the new journal on individual case analyses, International Journal of Idiographic Science (2005), and is the editor of Integrative Psychological and Behavioral Sciences and From Past to Future: Annals of Innovations in Psychology (2007). In 1995, he was awarded the Alexander von Humboldt Prize in Germany for his interdisciplinary work on human development. He has been a visiting professor in Japan, Australia, Estonia, Germany, Italy, the United Kingdom, and the Netherlands. Alberto Rosa is professor of psychology at the Universidad Autonoma de Madrid. He is a member of the Sociedad Espanola de Historia de la Psicologia and the International Society for Cultural and Activity Research, and he has served as vice president for the latter since 2005. In 1987, the Spanish Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs awarded him the Second National Award for research and technical aids to the handicapped. He has taught courses in Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Italy, Mexico, and Sweden.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication04/06/2007
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCambridge Handbooks in Psychology
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight1510 g
- Width177 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Edited byAlberto Rosa,Jaan Valsiner
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.